Healthy Sweet Treats for Celebrations
Company Profile: Lal Sweets Pvt. Ltd. is a Bangalore-based brand dealing in packed Indian sweets and markets its products Pan India.
Gifting Portfolio: Apart from its normal range, it will launch a special gifting range for the season in the first week of October; Every year, during the festive season, it launches 8-10 new ranges in sweets and dry fruits category; Value for money products that offer quality, come with attractive packaging and have a long shelf life. Popular products include Besan Laddoo, Dry fruits Halwa Bites, Shahi Soan Papdi, etc.
Distinctive Vision for Product Line: Sales growth expected from festive season is 300-400%. The company expects to achieve 25% of its turnover from festive season. It is coming up with a new and exciting range of gift packs at affordable price points in quality, world class packaging. Will be introducing its “Royal Treat” pack at Rs. 250 – offering two varieties of Indian sweets and one variety of savory.
Product Classifier: Innovative new designs of gift ranges every year, totally different from the earlier versions.
Retail Approach and Channel Focus: Traditional Retail; Currently, the online business contributes 2%-3% of overall sales, which it is targeting to raise to 5% by end of this financial year.
Brand Connect: Lal Sweets will also engage in different modes of marketing and advertising – radio commercial and online; Coming up with offline bumper offers such as buy 1 get 1 free, and more. Target Demographic: Regular buyers; Corporates engaged in bulk buying for internal distribution among employees. Price Range: Rs. 150 to Rs. 1,000
Our marketing spend increases during the festive months as the sole purpose is to intimate consumers about our festive range. We are coming up with new and exciting ranges of gift packs at affordable price points in world class packaging. — Prateek Athwani Managing Director, Lal Sweets