the scintillating Realty Plus excellence awards evening started with the scroll of honour felicitation by realty Plus. While, the interactive talks by the eminent real-estate and design professionals set the tone for the Realty Plusconclave.
the scroll Of HONOUR
The trophy was presented by the dignitaries Sir Dr. Huzaifakhorakiwala, Executive Director, Wockhardt Limited, Vinay Sah, CEO & Managing Director, LIC Housing Finance Ltd, Annurag Batra, Editor-in-chief & Chairman exchange4media Group and Business World and B G Vyas COO, Kajaria Ceramics Ltd.
• Architect Abraham John, Principal Architect- Abraham John Architects
• Nayan Shah – CEO & Managing Director, Mayfair Housing
• Solicitor Parimal Shroff – Founder & Solicitor, Parimal K. Shroff & Co.
• Amit Bhagat – CEO & Managing Director, ASK Property Investment Advisors
• Architect Sandeep Shikre - President & CEO SSA Architects
• Vinod K Rohira - Managing Director Commercial, Real Estate & REIT
• Venkatesh Gopalkrishnan - Chief Executive Officer, Shapoorji Pallonji Real Estate
• Niranjan Hiranandani - Founder Hiranandani Group & President National, NAREDCO
Nayan Shah – CEO & Managing Director, Mayfair Housing in his speech spoke about the challenges the sector is facing and prompted the realty community to come together to address the issues collectively for the betterment of the real-estate sector. He expressed his sincere desire that an architect or a developer one day should become the Chief Minister of the state or the Prime Minister of India.
Amit Wadhwani, Director Sai Estate Consultants address on the new ways of broking and the changing role of a broker was enlightening. His personal experiences and the novel strategies piqued the interest of the audience. According to him the customer was now much more aware and expected professional services from a broker as an advisor.
Ar. Sandeep Shikre, President & CEO SSA Architects presentation on green urban development was informative and presented the delegates solutions for building structures that bring values addition -environmentally &socially. He presented case studies and examples from across the world and India to assure that green strategies were economically viable for the developers.
r-l amit bhagat, ar. Sandeep Shikre, ar. abraham john, Vinod rohira, anurag batra, b.g Vyas, huzaifa Khorakiwala, Solicitor Parimal Shroff, Vinay Sah, niranjan hiranandani, nayan Shah, Venkatesh Gopalkrishna