OTHER WAYS TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR NAILS:
1) Always keep your hands clean. Remove all traces of colour from your nails using a non-acetone nail polish remover or by applying soap to a toothbrush and cleaning the nails with it.
2) Keep nail length in check. If you love long nails but struggle with breakage, it is advisable to keep your nails shorter since they tend to be neater and easier to maintain.
3) Never cut cuticles. It might lead to cracked and unhealthy nails. Only push the cuticles back and apply cuticle cream or a thick balm.
4) Always use a base coat before applying colour to your nails. It prevents them from getting stained and makes the colour look more saturated and opaque.
5) Give your nails a break. Adding colour to your nails without letting them breathe in between makes them yellow and prone to breakage.