Jury released for Marquees 2017
The debut edition of the awards is slated to premiere on August 11, 2017 in Mumbai.
The Advertising Club which is set to present the first edition of Marquees 2017, has announced the jury panel for the awards. In partnership with News18 India, COLORS and MTV, Marquees 2017 aims to recognise brands for their excellence in building effective and sustainable equity. The jury includes —
• Harsh Goenka, chairman, RPG Enterprises
• Ronnie Screwvala, co-founder, UpGrad
• Agnello Dias, chairman and co-founder, Taproot India
• Navin Chopra, Ex-chief operating officer, Vodafone & Sr Advisor, TPG Capital
• Dilip Cherian, founding partner, Perfect Relations, CVL
• Srinivas, chief executive officer, south asia, GroupM.
• Sanjiv Mehta, chief executive officer and managing director, Hindustan Unilever Limited The debut edition of the awards is slated to premiere on August 11, 2017 in Mumbai. Speaking about the jury panel for the awards, Raj Nayak, president, The Advertising Club, says in a press note, “The illustrious jury for Marquees 2017 that consists of stalwarts from across categories brings in great diversity of experience and vigor into the deliberation process. This diversity is set to provide significant insight mining potential and range in perspective into the evaluation method, ensuring that only the most deserved and path breaking marketers facilitating social and behavioural change emerge victorious.”
Avinash Kaul, managing director, A+E Networks | TV18 and president, strategy, product and alliances, Network18, says, “Network18 through its front-running Hindi General News brand News18 India believes in acknowledging talent that has transformational potential. As a news organisation, we bring cutting-edge stories that prompt authorities into action. Similarly, we believe Marquees 2017 will recognise forward thinking marketers who create campaigns to inspire positive change. The multi-disciplinary jury panel of industry legends is sure to bring further credence and value to the awards, making it a much sought-after event for marketers.”
Talking about Marquees 2017 awards jury, Partho Dasgupta, chairman, Marquees 2017, says, “The debut edition of Marquees has already set a significant benchmark by bringing together a highly respected jury panel that consist of media legends. The combined experience, wisdom and technical know-how of the jury is sure to recognise and validate brands and marketers that have redefined and challenged the conventional communication paradigm.” ■
Marquees 2017 aims to recognise brands for their excellence in building effective and sustainable equity.