Sunil Kataria re-elected as chairman, ISA
Kataria, is currently the business head - India and SAARC, Godrej Consumer Products.
Sunil Kataria, business head - India and SAARC, Godrej Consumer Products, has been re-elected as chairman of the Indian Society of Advertisers (ISA). Kataria led the committee as chairman from 2016-2017.
On his election for second consecutive term as the chairman of the ISA, Kataria, says, “we would create further value proposition to the ISA’s ascending status in the industry. We would nurture the partnerships that we have built over decades and deliver incremental benefits to the advertisers and other stake holders. I am confident that the advertiser community would have greater times ahead. I look forward to having continuous support of all members towards adding value to the unique status of the ISA in this country.”
Other members of the Executive Council are:
• Atul Agrawal, senior vice president – corporate affairs, group corporate communications, Tata Services
• Anuradha Aggarwal, chief marketing officer, Marico
• Abraham Mathew Alapatt, president & group head-marketing, service quality, financial services & innovation, Thomas Cook (India) • Narendra Ambwani, director, Agro Tech Foods
• Siddhartha Banerjee, executive vice president – marketing, Vodafone India
• Ajoy H. Chawla, Sr. vice president and chief strategy officer, Titan Company
• J.C. Chopra, advisor, Anant Healthcare Technology Solutions.
• Ravi A. Desai, director, brand and mass marketing, Amazon Seller Services
• Paulomi Dhawan, strategic advisor, Raymond
• Sonali Dhawan, marketing director, Procter & Gamble Hygiene and Health Care
• Chandru Kalro, managing director, TTK Prestige
• Sandeep Kaul, divisional chief executive – India Tobacco Division, ITC
• Sandeep Kohli, executive director – personal care, Hindustan Unilever
• Beena Koshy, executive vice president, exports, Bajaj Electrical
• Bharat V. Patel, independent director, Aditya Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company
• Prashant Peres, director marketing chocolate, India, Mondelez India Foods
• Ramakrishnan Ramamurthi, vice chairman, Joint MD and Group CEO, Polycab Wires
• Amit Tiwari, vice president – marketing, Havells India
• Brahm Vasudeva, chairman, Hawkins Cookers ■
Kataria: second innings