COMIO launches the C2 in India
The K8 smartphone offers a 5.2-inch IPS HD display with 1280x720p resolution and 2.5D glass protection. The smartphone runs Android 7.1.1 Nougat out-ofthe-box and houses a finger print sensor at the back.
Powered by a 2.3GHz octa-core Mediatek Helio P20
launches the C2. An all in one handset, the C2 comes loaded with a powerful battery, security features, scratch free back cover and exceptional music quality.The smartphones have been designed keeping the Indian consumer in mind with a range of progressive and user-friendly features and specifications.
Headquartered in New Delhi, the brand caters to the mid-level segment which is the fastest growing smartphone segment in the country. The C2: Features * Long lasting battery life: Packed with a power full battery life of 4000mAh that’s built to last long.
* Design: Special focus has been given to design, the C2 comes in a 12.7 cm (5) HD IPS Display and is available in Royal Blue and Royal Black and comes with a scratch free back cover. The side keys and power button come in golden decorative color.
* Security features: Installed with unique security features such as Intruder Selfie, Antivirus and Anti-Theft.
* Camera: Rear Camera 8 MP Auto-focus with flash and selfie camera 8 MP with flash. The camera’s beauty function is another highlight.
* Memory: 3 slots for 2 SIM and 1 Micro SD Card which is expandable up to 128GB memory. 2 + 16 GB internal memory.
* Additional features: Comes with earphone and smartphone protection case addressing to the convenience expectations of the customer. Other features include – high-quality music player, 64 Bit Quad Core Mediatek chipset, COMIO UI based on Stock Android and Android 7.0 Nougat.
On the launch, Mr. Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, CEO and Director, COMIO India said, “In a very short span of time since our India launch, we have received a tremendous response from our consumers. With the launch of COMIO C2, we are moving towards are vision of becoming leaders in the INR 6-10K (mid-segment). The C2 has been designed keeping the Indian smartphone user in mind, one who is looking for a fully loaded handset at an affordable price