B. PARENTAL CONTROL: KNOW, PREVENT AND PROTECT
Monitoring your child’s social media activity and ensuring they are allowed to access things only when you are convinced of its safety will help Experts
1. Monitor your child’s social media activity and ensure they are allowed to access them only when you are convinced they are mature enough to do so
2. Monitor your kid’s search history of internet and get useful insights. They will help you see the state of mind of your kid
3. View your child’s text messages, call logs, communications via Facebook, Snapchat, WhatsApp, etc. Moreover, try to limit app usage and block sites that promote dangerous activities
4. Children who have entered the game could have depression or even have suicidal thoughts. Recognise changes in your kid’s behaviour that may point to depression or other mental problems
5. Parents may be advised to change the settings in “PLAYSTORE” and activate parental control for 3+ games permission alone.
6. Spend more time with your children and encourage them to participate in outdoor games