About the types of shorts available on the market?
Shorts are shorts, right? Ah, but there are actually quite a few options available that will fit a wide range of needs and occasions. In short, we have:
• Chino shorts, which go well with just about anything.
• Cargo shorts, when you need to dress down your look for casual outings with something practical.
• Jean shorts, which might not be the best option when you’re trying to stay cool under the sun, but is always a popular option.
• Plaid shorts, which some love and some love to hate. Still, it’s a fitting choice when you’re going out on a hot summer day.
• White shorts, which gives off a fresh and cool vibe when worn right.
• Linen shorts, which are highly absorbent and thus perfect to battle the heat of summer.
• Seersucker shorts, which are just as good as linen when it comes to keeping you cool when the weather turns hot and humid.