Mango Mousse Cylinders
450ml mango puree
40ml condensed milk
4 egg yolks
12g gelatine leaves, soaked in cold water
1. Whisk condensed milk, sugar and egg yolks to form a sabayon.
2. Bring milk to the boil then mix into sabayon.
3. Stir soaked gelatine into warm milk mixture until it dissolves.
4. Stir mango puree into the milk mixture.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk double cream to a medium peak and fold into the milk mixture.
6. Cut non-stick paper into 8x12cm squares, roll into cylinders using sticky tape to hold them in place. Put cling film on cylinder bottoms so no liquid can seep out.
7. Place cylinders upright supported in egg trays and carefully pour the mango mixture into the tubes.
Freeze until solid.