Salmon A La Brasa
• 200g fresh Norwegian salmon trout
• 50g shiro miso paste
• 10ml mirin
• 10g sugar
• 20g quinoa
• Honeydew melon, cut into squares
• Watermelon, cut into squares
• Bird’s eye chillies
1. Marinate salmon, without the skin, in miso paste with sugar and mirin for one day.
2. On the day of preparation, deep fry the salmon skin in hot oil. In another pan, put a little bit of oil and sear the salmon for three minutes on each side.
3. Wash, dry and deep fry the quinoa. Once done, put aside.
4. Bake the salmon at 180C for five to eight minutes.
5. Arrange the fried quinoa in the middle of the plate and put the salmon and fried salmon skin on top. Place the squares of honeydew and watermelon decorated with basil and bird’s eye chillies on the side of the plate.