Cheyenne Dark Chocolate Soufflé
• 3 egg yolks • 40g sugar
• 5 egg whites • 60g sugar • 200g dark chocolate (melt and leave to cool)
• 50g butter (clarify and leave to cool) • 30g cornflour
• 10g dried chilli flakes
• 5g rock sea salt
1. Whisk egg yolks and sugar well to make sabayon.
2. Whisk egg whites and sugar well to make meringue.
3. Smear inside of some cups or ramekins with butter and granulated sugar.
4. Gently stir all ingredients together in a large stainless-steel mixing bowl.
5. Spoon soufflé mixture into each cup until three-quarters full.
6. Arrange cups on a tray and bake in oven at 175C for 10 minutes. Serve.