FARFALLE AI CAVOLINI OLIO
Pasta is the ultimate crowd-pleaser. Again, sprouts take the stage… but you may find yourself persuaded by their pairing with a favourite carbohydrate and a topping of parmesan cheese. Success is guaranteed if you can get your hands on an extremely good e
500g farfalle (bow-tie) pasta 75ml extra virgin olive oil 2 cloves of garlic, crushed 1 chilli, crushed Salt and pepper 250g Brussels sprouts, finely sliced Parmesan cheese shavings
1. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil.
2. Drop in the pasta, stirring occasionally.
3. In a large sauté pan, pour in half of the oil, add the garlic and chilli, and cook until golden. 4. Add the sprouts and cook for a further 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Drain the pasta and toss with the sauce.
6. Add the rest of the oil, check for taste, and serve immediately, topped with the shavings of Parmesan cheese.