Impress your dinner party guests with a truly unique flavour combination while they sip their champagne.
400g large Brussels sprouts,
trimmed 2 tbsp soured cream 100g cooked and peeled chestnuts 40g mature cheddar, grated Salt and pepper Red and yellow pepper for decoration
1. Cook the sprouts in boiling salted water for 2 minutes.
2. Remove the sprouts and dip into cold water.
3. Scoop out the centre of each sprout.
4. Crush the chestnuts and combine with the rest of the ingredients, adjust seasoning to taste.
5. Fill the centre of the sprout with the mixture, and decorate with some of the peppers.