The agreement between Kurdish and Iraqi PMs
1. Drafting a law for “compensating the victims of the Anfal, chemical bombardments, Revolution and mass greaves” and the federal government shall allocate sufficient funds for helping the IDPs and refugees in Kurdistan.
2. Establishing a supreme security committee for security coordination.
3. Establishing a joint committee to investigate the details of joint security management in the disputed areas, which will be administered by a special mechanism and without the involvement of the operations commands, Dijla Operations Command among them.
4. Working together for drafting the law of determining the administrative borders of the provinces like what has been suggested by the President to the Council of representatives; in addition to the draft law of abolishing the decrees of the Revolution Leadership Council submitted by the Council of Ministers.
5. Establishing a joint committee for investigating the issues of districts, customs, immigration, border points and other such issues between the federal and regional governments.
6. Asking the Council of Representatives to revisit the federal budget of 2013 and its appendices in a statutory way.
7. Establishing a joint technical committee to agree on the draft oil and gas and revenue sharing laws.