Al Jazeera survey votes Yes to Kurdistan independence
The Arabic news channel Al-Jazeera posted a threeday survey about an independent Kurdish state on its online portal.
The question was “do you support an independence Kurdish state?” and participants had to choose Yes or No.
After the deadline, the results were announced.
A total of 122,336 participants voted, out of which 99,131, i.e. 81% voted “Yes” and the remaining 19%, i.e. 23,205 participants voted “No”.