Hear all the classics at the St Peter’s Male Voice Choir ‘Songbook’ concert
ST PETER’S Male Voice Choir will perform with a live band in The Barbican Centre, William St., Drogheda on Friday 15th September at 8pm.
Tickets for ‘Songbook’ are €15 and now on sale. There is no booking fee and tickets can be purchased from The Barbican Centre, William St., Drogheda (041) 980 7416) The Westcourt Hotel, West St., Drogheda.
The night promises to be a real celebration of musical talent.
* Transfer to Carrick-on-Shannon on Friday, September 15th, 2017, for you, your bike and your luggage.
* An overnight stay (based on 2 or 3 sharing) in a local hotel.
* Evening dinner in the hotel on the Friday night.
* Breakfast in the hotel on the morning of the cycle.
* Luggage transfer back to Drogheda on the day of the cycle.
* Cycling jersey.
* All food at the feeding stations on the route and at the finish.
How to Enter:
Each entrant will be asked to collect up to €500 to enter. This sum can be achieved with the aid of EverydayHero and through other sponsorship routes. Sponsorship cards will be available upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enter or for further details.
People can also set up your own EverydayHero fundraising page: www.everydayhero. com/ie. week at 8pm at The Living Room, Sarsfields Bar, Drogheda.
All new, emerging and established writers, poets and artists are welcome to attend. Further details can be found on the Drogheda Creative Writers Group Facebook page. You can contact the group at email@example.com.