Loftus Hall over 666 years of heritage, tales and legends, on the Haunting Hook Peninsula
HERE are some answers to the questions about Loftus Hall you are dying to ask!
* Loftus Hall opens Saturday 21st October for our Halloween Festival of Frights!
* A full calendar of opening dates can be found on our website: www.loftushall. ie/calendar
* Halloween Tours are designed for specific age groups “over 5’s over 12’s over 15’s & adult only tours check www.loftushall. ie/booking for times and availability.
* Halloween Tour take between 45-60 minutes.
* The daytime tour costs are: Adult €13, Senior €10, Student (Aged 12-18 or holders of legitimate student card) €10, Child (Aged 5-11) €8, Family Group (2 Adults + 2 Children) €30, Family Group (2 Adults + 3 or 4 Children) €35.
* Tours run on the hour, and during peak season more tours are organised to meet demand when possible.
* Our House Tour is wheelchair/ buggy friendly.
* Loftus Hall House Tours are open to all over 5. The suitability for children is left to parents/ guardians discretion; as Loftus Hall is Ireland’s Most Haunted House, and there are some dark rooms on tour.
* We do recommend booking your tour in advance online to secure your preferred tour time and date: www.loftushall.ie/ booking
* Our cafe, gift shop, and gardens are open daily whilst tours are running.