Get ready to party, here’s what we’re crushing on this week
It’s finally the weekend, and we think a little self-loving is on the cards! Now that it’s November it’s time to think long and hard about your partywear wardrobe. There’s no time like the present to grab some new staples to see you through the silly season in style.
From pretty dresses to statement boots, there are plenty of lust-worthy items to gift yourself over the weekend, if you’re feeling that way inclined. Well, as long as you get the bills out of the way first that is! Here’s what caught our eye this week. Don’t forget to enter on EVOKE.ie/
1. A blazer is the chicest way to wear the velvet trend this season. Top of our list is this Whistles velvet sash-tie jacket. €285, Brown Thomas
2. An A-line leather skirt is always worth investing in. Grab this style to get you through the season. €195, & Other Stories
3. Want to make your eyes pop? Try the new Kat Von D Saint + Sinner eye shadow palette. €64, Debenhams
4. WIN! An IsaDora make-up kit worth €50. In it, you’ll find a tube of Stretch Lash Mascara, two sets of Perfect Eyes mono shadows and a Liquid Lip.
5. Bodysuits look great with skinny jeans for a night on the town. One of our favourites is this glitzy embroidered version. €44, Topshop
6. Looking for statement boots that will catch the eye? Check out these military beauties. €80, River Island
7. If you’re looking for something flirty and feminine for party season, this Millie Mackintosh Milton midi dress ticks all the boxes. €195, Arnotts
8. Fitness fanatic? Update your gym gear with the new Nike Flex trainers. €80, Lifestyle
9. This embellished clutch will see you through the party season in style. €79, Zara
10. Want to cover up in style? This Superdry Priya long military coat is the ticket. €185, littlewoods ireland.ie