LUST LIST: WEEK’S MUST-HAVE ITEMS
Now that payday has arrived we can loosen those purse strings a bit and with spring FINALLY in the air, we feel like a little treat is in order! If you’re in the mood for a shopping spree, you’ll have a hard time convincing yourself not to buy everything on our Lust List. From chic handbags to beautiful dresses and skirts, there are plenty of ways to blow your wages this weekend if you so wish. Just make sure to pay the bills first, eh?
Here’s what caught our eye this week, don’t forget to enter on EVOKE.ie/Style.
5. Now that the weather has thawed, it’s time to start thinking about your summer wardrobe. Top of our wish list is this drawstring midi dress. €99, & Other Stories
1. Stripes are the new black this season so don’t be afraid to splash out on the trend. This flattering skirt is perfect for dressing up or down. €79.95, Massimo Dutti
2. Stripes aren’t just for your daywear either, the trend has also made it into swimwear this season. Grab this nautical-inspired swimsuit to nail it. €44, Oasis
6. Channel the glamour and elegance of the iconic Coco Chanel with this Edward Achour short sleeve dress. €685, Brown Thomas
4. WIN! This week we have a rose gold pendant from Newbridge Silverware up for grabs, worth €40. It’s the perfect way to add some subtle bling to your spring wardrobe.
3. Is your skin feeling a little dull after all the cold weather? Why not give it a glow with this St Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Lotion. €49.49, Boots
8. Still on the hunt for the perfect crossbody bag? Look no further than this DKNY beauty. €279, Arnotts
9. Bikini season is closer than ever so why not motivate your gym sessions with a new pair of kicks? We love these Asics GT 1000 6 running shoes. €120, Life Style Sports
10. Treat yourself this Easter weekend with this gorgeous Michael Kors Darci bracelet watch. €279, Fields
7. Estée Lauder’s Double Wear foundation has just got even better with a new SPF 15 version. The perfect beauty arsenal for that trip abroad this year. €40, Debenhams