Start looking ahead to summer, here’s what we’re crushing on this week
Anyone else delighted that it’s April? With the countdown to summer officially on, we’re on the hunt for wardrobe staples that are lighter and brighter. This week’s Lust Lust is all about soft pastel wardrobe staples that will see you through the next few months in style.
Plus, we’ve found some delicious accessories that will complete your summer-hopeful look to perfection.
Here’s what caught our eye this week. Don’t forget to enter on EVOKE.ie/Style
4. WIN! On this week’s Lust List we have a Voya luxury candle set worth €54. In it, you will receive a revitalising African Lime and Clove candle as well as a calming Lavender, Rose & Chamomile version. Each retail for €27. 5. A blouse you can dress...
1. Ditch your boring black blazer and swap it for this blush pink blazer from Mint Velvet. €149, Brown Thomas
3. Perfect for boardroom to bar, this faux leather skirt will become a reliable staple in the months ahead. €39.95, Zara
10. Perfect for layering over a floral midi dress when the sun goes down, this wrap-over cardigan will get plenty of wear through the coming months. €79, COS
7. Tell the time in style with this Orla Kiely flower print watch. €145, The Kilkenny Shop
6. Mules are a must-have for summer 2018 and the more 1980s the vibe, the better. We’re loving these beauties. €85, Topshop
9. A pretty bikini on a holiday makes going to the beach even more fun. Bottoms, €22, top €25, Oasis
2. Looking for a new summery fragrance? Check out Gucci Bloom eau de parfum, with its fabulous floral scent. €119, Debenhams
8. On the hunt for a new day bag? This Guess Trudy satchel version is top of our wish list. €145, Arnotts