Facts and figures
* The site meaures 22-acres, employs 96 staff and is operational 24/7.
* Facility is capable of processing 600 million litres of milk over 48 weeks.
* It has two dryers with a capacity to process 12.5 million litres per week.
* 90% of electicity is generated through a combined heat and power (CHP) plant.
* The Niro 1 building extends to seven floors and is 41 metres high.
BUILD IN NUMBERS:
* €86 million investment.
* 800+ construction jobs - direct and indirect created during construction.
* 400 constuction workers on site at peak.
* 800,000 man hours.
* 20,000 M3 litres of readymix concrete and six-acres of concrete yard slabs.
* 2,600 tonnes of reinforced steel.
* 450 tonnes of pipe rack steelwork.
* 10km of electrical ducting.