The Irish Times - Friday - The Ticket - - Music -

sta­tis­tics. “On Face­book, you have all the data about who is check­ing you out, and it’s in­ter­est­ing to see. To date, it’s been peo­ple who are 19 and younger who’ve caught on to us right away. About 60 per cent of the peo­ple who come to our Face­book page are 19 years of age or younger. The other 40 per cent range from 20 to 60 years of age or what­ever.”

Arkins feels The Orig­i­nal Rude­boys at­tract this au­di­ence be­cause that de­mo­graphic is more in­ter­ested in live mu­sic than their own peers. “I’ve def­i­nitely no­ticed younger peo­ple pick­ing up more on the mu­sic when they see

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Ireland

© PressReader. All rights reserved.