WEAR IT OUT
yourself ready for autumn and add some sparkle to your style
This week we look at adding that bit of disco sparkle to your look with Sarah Byrne disco queen (left).
1. Invest in some statement pieces for your wardrobe, throw them over simple basics and you’re good to go for any nighttime event. There are lots of winter festivals happening over the next few weeks in the lead-up to Halloween, so a bit of sparkle is always appropriate.
2. Etsy is a great place to find those hidden gems that will help you stand out. Trawl through the little vintage online shops to get the best prices. Unlike many vintage and charity shops in Ireland now, Etsy is willing to haggle. So get your bargaining head on and get searching. Jacket, (¤150), etsy.com/ wolfhouse-vintage
3. Fringing was big this summer and adds great texture and a 1970s feel to your outfit. Top: Forever 21 Jervis Shopping Centre. Top, (¤19.99), forever21.com/EU
4. It’s autumn now and we must all start the
difficult job of finding our boots” and locking our fee till spring. Jeffrey Campb always reliable, and these will last you a few season Spend that bit more and save in the long run. Boots: Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane, (¤169), Buffa Dublin, Exchequer St, facebook.com/ BuffaloDublin.
5. Skirt: Layering is whe it’s at with the winter ch setting in. Maxi skirts ar great base layer and a great way to work the winter pastels into your look. They are also the perfect length so you won’t get in trouble in mass for showing your ankles. Shop this skirt (style is chiffon double layered full length skirt on americanapparel.eu or in their store in Dublin on College