10 tips for living with migraine
1. Learn about your condition and talk to your GP about management and treatment.
2. Keep a migraine diary and identify your triggers or patterns of attacks.
3. Learn to recognise your symptoms so that you know when an attack is about to happen.
4. Keep your medications with you at all times.
5. Stick to regular eating and sleeping patterns.
6. Make time for relaxation and regular light exercise.
7. Reduce stress as much as possible.
8. Drink plenty of water and keep a bottle of water with you at all times.
9. Don’t be afraid to ask for help if you need it.
10. Educate your boss and colleagues in work or tell your teachers in school or college.