1. SHARRA PAGANO. Taken from the ‘Resin Collection’, this bracelet is inspired by geometric, linear and stylized shapes. Thanks to the innovative use of this material, the brand has established itself as an undisputed leader in the fantasy jewelry section. www.sharrapagano.it
2. PISA OROLOGERIA. A classic example of haute joaillerie, this elegant pendant in gold and diamonds from Pisa Orologeria’s ‘Lancette’ collection is a tribute to time. www.pisaorologeria.com
3. MISANI. In 2017, this historic Milanese brand re-launched its timeless collections with the creation of precious works of art, handcrafted by Italian master goldsmiths. The brand’s traditional design is upgraded with a contemporary touch in these earrings featuring aquamarine, turquoise and diamond skillfully set in elements of gold. www.misanimilano.com
4. design BUCCELLATI.of the ‘Samarcanda’The classic Buccellatibrooch/ pendant combines Renaissance inspiration with the magical allure of the Orient. White gold, yellow gold and diamonds open like a corolla to encircle the limpid azure of the central aquamarine stone. it.buccellati.com
5. DE GRISOGONO. Crafted from pink gold, white diamonds and pink opal drops, this ring is part of the ‘India collection’. A name that conjures up travel, spices, colours and contrasts. A true expression of haute joaillerie. degrisogono.com 6. ZIIO. Distinguished by its fresh, vibrant colours, the brand’s must-have ‘Amore Infinito’ bracelet is made with amethysts, agates, opals, sugilite, freshwater pearls, zirconia and Murano glass beads. ziio.eu 7. model VAN braceletCLEEF & in ARPELS.yellow gold The and mini diamonds is part of the ‘Frivole’ collection. Like flowers fluttering in the breeze, ‘Frivole’ jewels are distinguished by the airy movement of their petals. www.vancleefarpels.com
3. 2. 1.
6. 4. 5.