Just a few kilometres from Milan, the nec plus ultra for the fashion addicted are the city’s outlying fashion outlets. Don’t miss a trip to these shopping destinations that offer discounts year-round.
Just a few kilometres from Milan, don’t miss some of Italy’s best shopping destinations offering truly advantageous discounts…
This is one of the 11 Villages in Europe and China by Value Retail: a place where hospitality makes the shopping experience memorable.
• WHERE: halfway between Milan and Bologna. Take the A1 motorway and exit at Fidenza/ Salsomaggiore Terme. Daily shuttle service is available from Milan (see page 18).
• WHAT: an exclusive shopping experience with unique hospitality at the core of the services and with over 120 boutiques of the world’s leading fashion and lifestyle brands at reduced prices (up to 70% off ) including Missoni, Paul Smith and Michael Kors. www.fidenzavillage.com
FOXTOWN FACTORY STORES
An outlet store on the Swiss border, FoxTown uses the popular US-style “Factory Stores” formula: practically all the best designer labels at factory prices (from 30% to 70% less). Exchange office and Tax-Free Shopping service available.
• WHERE: just 15 km from Lugano and 55 km from Milan. Take the Milano-Lugano motorway and exit at Mendrisio. Daily shuttle service is available from Milan (see page 18).
• WHAT: 160 exclusive stores, more than 250 top brands (including Gucci, Armani, Dolce&Gabbana, Prada, Hogan, Polo Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors, Lacoste, Burberry, Nike, UGG, Tommy Hilfiger, Montblanc, Coach, Versace and Dsquared2), 1 casino, 7 bars and restaurants. And then again, new openings of prestigious brands like Swarovski and Zadig & Voltaire. www.foxtown.com
FRANCIACORTA OUTLET VILLAGE
Nestled between Lakes Garda and Iseo, less than an hour from Milan, Franciacorta is not only the home to the region’s famous Docg wines but also offers a unique shopping experience: Franciacorta Outlet Village - top international brands and discounts of up to 70% year-round.
• WHERE: take the A4 Milan-Venice motorway and exit at Ospitaletto or the A35 Bre-Be-Mi and exit at the A4 junction. Daily shuttle service is available from Milan (see page 18).
• WHAT: visit the Land of Fashion:160 stores featuring your favourite brands with discounts of up to 70% year-round: A.Testoni, Adidas, Baldinini, Beretta, Borbonese, Braccialini, Brooks Brothers, Calvin Klein, Loriblu, Nike, Patrizia Pepe, Pinko, Pollini, Puma, Twin Set, Tommy Hilfiger, Tru Trussardi and many others.
• NOT ONLY SHOPPING: discover a land full of taste and visit the famous Franciacorta wineries with our daily shuttle service. www.franciacortaoutlet.it
SERRAVALLE DESIGNER OUTLET
The largest Designer Outlet in Europe, McArthurGlen Serravalle is located just 50 minutes. away from Milan’s city center. Its beautiful setting combines all the appeal of luxury designer brands with the beauties of the surrounding Piedmont countryside and the Ligurian Riviera. McArthurGlen also boasts “Barberino” near Florence, “Castel Romano” near Rome, “La Reggia” near Naples and “Noventa di Piave” close to Venice.
• WHERE: take the A7 Milano-Genova motorway and exit Serravalle Scrivia. From the railway stations of Arquata Scrivia, Serravalle Scrivia and Novi Ligure, you can catch a shuttle bus running every day from
9am to 8.20pm. A convenient shuttle bus service runs 7 times a day from 4 locations in Milan: Central Station and Foro Bonaparte (see page 18) and from Piazza Duomo and Corso Buenos Aires. Buy your ticket on line at McArthurglen/Serravalle.
• WHAT: a unique shopping experience with 300 of your favourite designer brands – Gucci, Dolce&Gabbana, Hugo Boss, Bluemarine, Versace, La Perla, Pollini, Roberto Cavalli, Brooks Brothers, Fratelli Rossetti, Casadei and many more… – for up to 30-70% less all year round. Serravalle combines an easy-to-reach location with a relaxing atmosphere and multiple services, including free Wifi, multilingual staff, a children’s playground, café and restaurants for a perfect shopping experience at unbelievable prices! McArthurGlen.it/Serravalle
VICOLUNGO THE STYLE OUTLETS
Situated just 30 minutes from Milan, in the province of Novara, this is the closest outlet to Milan and the ideal place to spend an exciting day’s shopping.
• WHERE: take the A4 Milano-Torino motorway and exit at Biandrate Vicolungo. Daily shuttle service is available from Milan (see page 18).
• WHAT: 150 prestigious designer stores – including Armani, Missoni, Trussardi, Tommy Hilfiger, Cavalli, Calvin Klein and Twin Set – offering clothing for the whole family, homeware and beauty products at discounted prices of up to 70%.
• NOT ONLY SHOPPING: Vicolungo The Style Outlets also hosts art exhibitions, events and other initiatives for a enjoyable day’s outing. www.thestyleoutlets.it