AN­TI­CO PI­GNO­LO

Where Venice - - Venetians -

The “An­ti­co Pi­gno­lo” Re­stau­rant ope­ned in 1930. Its si­te, ho­we­ver, ac­tual­ly dates back to 1200 when it was used as a black­smi­th's for­ge whi­ch loo­ked af­ter the Do­ge's hor­ses. Boa­sting an ele­gant am­bien­ce and im­pec­ca­ble ser­vi­ce, this ‘ico­nic Ve­ne­tian ta­vern' is ow­ned and run by Eli­gio Pa­ties with par­ti­cu­lar at­ten­tion to ty­pi­cal Ve­ne­tian and international cui­si­ne. Hi­ghlights in­clu­de tan­ta­li­zing meat and fi­sh spe­cial­ties and www.xx­x­x­xx.org a well-stoc­ked wine cel­lar.

Via­le xx­x­xx, 6

Tw: 0w2­wx.xa­x­nx­tix­co­pi­gno­lo.com. San Mar­co, 451 M(Coa­rel­lein­d­feoi:Sw­p­wewcc.hwi­he­reir).eTm: 0il4a1n.5c2o2m8123.

Mo­re in­fo: www.whe­re-ve­ni­ce.com

Newspapers in Italian

Newspapers from Italy

© PressReader. All rights reserved.