PALATE PLEASURE AT EXCLUSIVE DISTILL FESTIVAL
If you were not at the RMA Motors showroom on Saturday afternoon, then you most definitely were at the wrong place.
Oysters and Sauvignon Blanc, Glenlivet Founders special tasting, Afternoon tea with Martell, the Macallan tasting, Old Fashioned Hour with singleton sunray cocktails, Wine and Cheese board, Wine Culture with Baraka and the Jameson mixology masterclass were some of the experiences you missed out on.
The Connoisseur, a one of a kind, first of its type event in East and Central Africa was taking place courtesy of Radio Africa Group. Sponsored by Safaricom, the wine and whisky festival was an experience in itself. Not only was the beverage list curated, so was the guest list.
From the moment you walked in till the last call, it was a personalised journey complete with a ‘ passport’ to document every step. SHK Consulting ensured the event installation was spot on.
Premium brands were on showcase and the invitees got to indulge in tasting some of the finest whiskies, cognacs, wines, antipasti and sweets.
And for cigar aficionados, the Cedar Box was on hand with their wide range of premier cigars including handmade Camacho cigars from Honduras, paradiso and olive cigars from Nicaragua.
1. Safaricom CEO Bob Collymore with Radio Africa Group CEO Patrick Quarcoo. 2. Radio Africa Group chairman Kiprono Kittony with VIP guests.
3. GH Mumm brand ambassador Damien Souchet leading a tasting session. 4. Redhouse Group’s Sally Rotich and Gacheri Koome.
5. Proem’ client service manager Maureen Mwaura with Jameson brand ambassador Antony Owich and Redhouse Group’s Hellen Ndei. 6. ACDI - VOCA’s Irene Karimi with Craydon Fashions’ CEO Irene Kinyanjui.
7. Quinn Peaks Unique Furniture’s Minal with Carlos Nathwani. 8. Kalon Kapital’s Arjun Patel and Paras Shah. 9. Airtel Africa’s Corporate Communications VP Michael Okwiri with Captain Liz Onyango.
10. Safaricom’s Martin Mabuya, Standard Chartered head of alliances Nathalie Ngatia, Safaricom’s Victor Odada and CFC Stanbic’s Ben Wandawanda.