‘SELAMTA’ MAGAZINE LAUNCH AT FLIGHT DECK PARTY
At the Sankara Nairobi, Westlands on Thursday evening, Selamta and MoSound Events hosted invited guests to an exclusive launch of Selamta Magazine.
The hotel’s rooftop was aptly decorated to resemble a flight deck as Selamta is the in-flight magazine of Ethiopian Airlines.
It was a merry evening comprising great food, drinks and entertainment as a lucky winner walked away with two business class tickets to a destination of their choice.
In attendance were Nairobi county CEC commerce, tourism and cooperatives Anna Othoro, Saracen director
Sammy Thuo, Optimal Consulting managing partner Thomas Kaberi as well as Selamta sales director Azartah Mengista.
1. Saracen director Sammy Thuo with Nairobi county CEC commerce, tourism and cooperatives Anna Othoro.
2. Kanta Public EA director Stephen Aloo with fashion stylist Crystal Okusa.
3. Gospel musician Joyce Omondi with husband Citizen tv sports anchor Waihiga Mwaura.
4. Optimal Consulting managing partner Thomas Kaberi with Spadreaming director Michel Munoru.
5. Impact Investor’s Rebecca Mincy with Selamta sales director Azartah Mengista.
6. Business development manager Peter Emil with Kangaroo Industrial Group’s Ephrem Yirgo.