KALONZO FETED AT GALA DINNER
Wiper Party leader and Cord co- principal Kalonzo Mus
yoka was hosted to a celebration dinner on Tuesday evening at the Intercontinental Hotel, Nairobi. Kalonzo was named the African Dignitary Man of the Year 2016 by humanitarian organisation We Care for Humanity. He received the award in August during a ceremony at the UN headquarters in New York.
Kalonzo was recognised for humanitarian work done through the Kalonzo Musyoka Foundation, and for his efforts to bring peace in Sudan during his tenure as Foreign Affairs minister.
In attendance were family, friends, colleagues and fellow politicians, including Cord leader Raila Odinga, Nairobi Governor Evans Kidero, Lake Basin Development Authority chairman Raphael Tuju and Kenya Civil Aviation Authority chairman Samuel Poghisio.
1. Global philanthropist Princess Maria Torres with Wiper Party leader Kalonzo Musyoka.
2. Cord leader Raila Odinga.
3. Choice Microfinance Bank deputy CEO Stanely Kasyoka with Othaya aspirant Ndirangu Gachinia. 4. Machakos Senator Johnson Muthama with Lake Basin Development Authority chairman Raphael Tuju. 5. Bungoma Senator Moses Wetang’ula with Balambala MP Abdikadir Mohammed.
6. Hellen Mamwaka, CMC Group head of content Hellen Ndeti and Kitui West MP Francis Nyenze.
7. Siaya Senator James Orengo.
8. Japheth Mang’oka, Makueni Senator Mutula Kilonzo Jr and Joseph Mulila.
9. Mombasa Senator Hassan Omar. 10. Wiper leader Kalonzo Musyoka with Nairobi Governor Evans Kidero. 11. Kibwezi East MP Jessica Mbalu. 12. CLS chief pilot Captain Lester Tom, Kenya Civil Aviation Authority chairman Samuel Poghisio and CLS chief executive officer Warren Daniel. 13. Kitui East MP Marcus Muluvi with Kitui Central MP Makali Mulu.