COMPANY OF THE YEAR GALA AWARDS DINNER
Kenya Institute of Management held its annual Company of the Year Awards (COYA) at Safari Park Hotel on Friday evening.
It seeks to recognise performance of companies for purposes of benchmarking them against global businesses. Crown Paints emerged winner of the COYA award while Beta Healthcare CEO Sanjay Advani was the CEO of the year.
ICT cabinet secretary Joe Mucheru was the chief guest and joined others in attendance including KIM executive director David Muturi ICPAK chief executive Patrick Ngumi.
1. Crown Paints MD Nicholas Barasa receives COYA award from KIM executive director David Muturi. 2. Beta Heathcare International CEO Sanjay Advani receives the CEO of the year award from ICT cabinet secretary Joe Mucheru.
3. ICPAK chief executive Patrick Ngumi. 4. Vivek Investment’s Samir Soni with Kardik Shah.
5. Ministry of ICT’s Nyambura Kariuki with Carol Thuku.
6. Signature Healthcare’s Tumaini Boi, Majabeen Rajput and Joyce Mwathi.
7. KRA chief HR manager Mukuriah Nelson and acting chief manager investigation and enforcement Erik Karanja. 8. Safal group finance segment Gerald Kimeu with Standard Group chief financial officer Orlando Lyomu.