TURKEY CELEBRATES 93RD INDEPENDENCE DAY
On Tuesday evening, friends and invited guests were hosted by Turkish ambassador Deniz Eke on the occassion of Turkey’s 93rd birthday. The celebrations held at the official residence saw the presence of goverment representatives including chief guest National Assembly majority leader Aden Duale, Wajir governor Ahmed Abdulahi, Lamu county political advisor Salim Busaid and Securex chief operating officer Daniel Lemmer.
1. Turkish ambassador Deniz Eke.
2. National Assembly majority leader Aden Duale.
3. UN’s Kumssa Asfaw, IOM operations officer Dure Negassa and UNDPs Eman Ibrahim.
4. Lamu county political advisor Salim Busaid with Garissa county economic advisor Hussein Aden.
5. Afriquest Research’s Rajneesh Bhuee with sister Tika programme assistant Pardeep Bhuee.
6. Wajir governor Ahmed Abdulahi with Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia charge d’affairs Abdullah Alqahtani.
7. Securex chief operating officer Daniel Lemmer with Japan ambassador Toshisugu Uesawa.