Gulf Bank announces 3 winners of its monthly red account draw
Gulf Bank is pleased to announce the three lucky winners of its seventh monthly red account draw for year 2017, which was held at the bank's head office, on Monday, 24 July 2017, under the supervision of Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
The red account draw resulted in the announcement of three students who won prizes ranging from an iPhone 7 plus to an Apple Watch and they are:
• Munera Fahad Tayib - iPhone 7 Plus
• Muneerah Ahmad Ali Al-Basais - iPad Pro
• Sarah Khalaf Mesfer Al-Shelahi- Apple Watch Gulf Bank's red is a dedicated account for high school, college and university students aged between 15 and 25, which does not require a minimum deposit. Eligible customers will get the chance to enter the draw automatically and on a monthly basis, upon transferring their student allowances.
Each month, an iPhone 7 plus, an iPad Pro, and an Apple Watch will be gifted to three lucky winners until January 2018. The next draw dates are announced as follows:
• August 21, 2017
• September 28, 2017
• October 23, 2017 • November 20, 2017
• January 11, 2018 In addition to the Apple prizes, students will have the opportunity to win a Fiat 500c-Model 2017 at the annual car draw, upon transferring their allowance. Also, movie tickets at all Cinescape theatres will be available for only KD2 seven days a week. red customers can also shop from the USA or the UK with a dedicated company (edfa3ly), which provide a mail box for internet shopping services from their website https://kw.edfa3ly.co /GulfBank
Red customers can now also transfer money from anyone, from any local bank into their Gulf Bank account through the all new e-pay service, which also allows customers to pay their mobile bills for Zain, Ooredoo, and Viva and buy iTunes and Google Play cards, instantly using the new 'e-Pay' service available on Gulf Bank's Online Banking and Mobile Banking App.
Gulf Bank team with the representative from Ministry of Commerce and Industry