Another ‘Abdaly cell’ fugitive arrested: MoI
KUWAIT: The Ministry of Interior announced yesterday the arrest of another convict of the terror group known as the “Abdaly cell” late Saturday. Mustafa Abdulnabi Ali Bader Khan, a Kuwaiti who is sentenced to 10 years in jail, was arrested as part of the ministry’s efforts in executing the ruling of the cassation court, a ministry statement said. The security bodies will continue an intensive search for the other convict still at large, it added.
The ministry on Saturday announced the capture of 12 convicts of the cell, who went missing last month. A ministry statement said the convicts were apprehended in different parts of the country, while a search was ongoing for two more individuals. In Sept 2015, the public prosecution indicted a number of individuals for acts that threatened national security and unity. The defendants were accused of providing intelligence to Iran and Hezbollah, as well as housing weapons, ammunition and communication devices.