Off -Course Activities & Attractions
* Explore the traditional and atmospheric fishing village of North Rustico on PEI’s north coast. Cycle the coastal tracks or paddle the waters in a kayak. Bike and kayak rentals are available from Outside Expeditions in North Rustico. www.getoutside.com
* Gorge yourself on Prince Edward Island’s famed shellfish by enjoying a traditional PEI lobster supper in New Glasgow.
* Wander the quiet colonial and Victorian streets lined with gracious trees and elegant 19th-century mansions of Old Charlottetown (PEI’s capital and the birthplace of Canada.)
* Enjoy typical Maritime scenery of weathered fishing boats, neatly-stacked lobster traps and fisherman’s houses in Malpeque famed for its large fleshy oysters.
* Visit Green Gables National Historic Site in Cavendish, the original site that inspired Lucy Maud Montgomery to write Anne of Green Gables.
* Time your visit to PEI to coincide with one of the island’s most colourful festivals – the PEI International Shellfish Festival (A Falls Flavours Signature Event), featuring gourmet chefs, celebrity cooks and worldclass oyster shuckers.