Details of the COBRA Golf Clubs in DeChambeau’s bag
Since signing with COBRA PUMA GOLF last year, DeChambeau has become known for his scientific approach to the game, his unique style, and his use of ONE Length irons. He worked with COBRA Golf’s R&D team to launch its first sets of ONE length irons, including the KING F7 ONE Length and the KING Forged ONE irons he currently has in the bag. With Tour proven performance, these irons are optimized for performance, providing the soft feel, distance and precision demanded by the best golfers. The KING FORGED ONE LENGTH utilizes a 5-step forging process that ensures precise iron shaping, a more refined grain structure, along with unparalleled feel for better players. The set is comprised of constant length irons that have been reengineered for 7-iron weighting and are designed with optimized geometries, to provide consistent trajectory and distance gapping from long irons to wedges.
• Driver: KING LTD PRO 8.5° |
Project X T1100 75x | 45"
• FWY: KING LTD 3/4 Fwy; 14.5 degrees | Project X HZRDUS Black | 85x tipped 1"; 43"
• Irons: KING Driving Iron, 18° | Project X Black Hybrid 105x | 40.5"
• Irons: COBRA KING Forged ONE Length | 4-P | Nippon Modus 130x | 37.5" for all
• Wedges: COBRA KING V Grind | 50°, 56°, 60° | Nippon Modus 130x | 37.5" for all
• Ball: Bridgestone B330
DeChambeau’s PUMA Golf apparel, accessories and footwear are from the brand’s new 2017 Autumn/ Winter collection.