1. Cut the chocolate cake into 3 layers.
2. Spread orange marmalade evenly over 2 of the layers, then place the layers back together to re-construct the cake.
3. Using a cutter or a small round tool, cut out the middle part of the cake to create a crown, then keep both cakes in the fridge for 30 to 40 minutes.
4. When both cakes are cold, pour the melted chocolate glaze all over to fully cover them. Leave to set.
5. Decorate as you wish before serving.
To get a flat top for your cake, flip it over so the bottom becomes the top!