ROCKY ROAD MAKES: 1 WHOLE TIN
• 300g milk chocolate
• 100g marshmallows
• 100g small butter cookies (finger cookies)
• 100g red glazed cherries
1 Cut chocolate into smaller pieces and melt it in a ‘bain marie’ double boiler, making sure the chocolate never comes into contact with the water. Then, let the chocolate to cool down to room temperature.
2. Line a cake tin with plastic film.
3. Cut marshmallows into smaller pieces if they are too big.
4. When the chocolate is at room temperature, throw in all the ingredients and gently combine them well, so they’re fully covered with chocolate. 5. Add in more ingredients if you feel there is too much chocolate.
6. Pour mixture into the lined cake tin, then leave it to set until it hardens.
7. Unmould and cut into pieces.