JACKET POTATO WITH CORN SALSA AND GUACAMOLE
• 2 potatoes or sweet potatoes, washed well • 1 ear corn, washed and cut in half • 1 tomato, chopped • 1 ripe avocado, mashed • 30g fresh coriander, chopped ¼ tsp cumin powder • ½ onion, chopped • 1 lime or ½ lemon, juiced • Bird’s eye chilli (optional) • Salt and sugar, to taste
1. Add water into the inner pot until 2-cup mark.
2. Prepare the steam basket and place in potatoes and corn. Select ‘Steam – Potato’ function and cook for 1 hour.
3. Season chopped tomato with 1 pinch of salt and mix in the onion, coriander and chilli. Set aside.
4. Mix avocado with cumin and lemon or lime juice. Season with salt and sugar.
5. When programme finishes, remove corn and cut off the kernels. Mix with the salsa.
6. Cut a cross into the potato and push the corners to open it up. Fill with guacamole and top with salsa.