Adopt the sophisticated look of the 1920’s! Art Deco is defined by the use of textiles in solid jewel colours paired with wallpaper in an assortment of patterns including geometry, fans and scallop designs. Soft velvet brings a dramatic charm to your vanity. Re-create the timeless look by accessorising it with a string of pearls, a glass jewellery box with a gold frame, and a standing mirror featuring an ornate design.
1. Ombre Home Pastel Abstract trinket box, from Spotlight.
2. C&C Milano Camelot Collection, from Tatum Company.
3. C&C Milano Narciso Collection, from Tatum Company.
4. Mirror, from Kaison.
5. Caselio Acapulco Collection Canvas wallpaper, from Jotex Fabrics.
6. Lizzio Sartorial Collection, Windsor Fabric from Tatum Company.