Recharging hoverboard causes deadly fire
A fire on Friday that killed a toddler and critically injured two others appears to have been sparked by a recharging hoverboard, authorities in Pennsylvania said. One victim jumped from a second-floor porch roof to escape the blaze. Two other females were rescued by ladder from the ground, as was a man. The Lehigh County coroner’s office said 3-year-old Ashanti Hughes was pronounced dead just after 11.30am on Saturday at Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest. Two girls remain hospitalised in critical condition.