New Straits Times - - News Finding Solutions / News -

A Kuala Lumpur City Hall spokesman said the lo­cal author­ity would ex­am­ine the sit­u­a­tion be­fore de­cid­ing on the mat­ter.

He also ad­vised the pub­lic to lodge com­plaints via the In­te­grated Pub­lic Agency Com­plaints Mon­i­tor­ing Sys­tem (i-SPAAA) at the coun­cil’s web­site.

He said the coun­cil was also reach­able via its call cen­tre at 1800-88-3255 or call­cen­, and hot­line at 034024 4424.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Malaysia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.