Effective and gentle skincare
CETAPHIL, which is effective, gentle and recommended by doctors, is available in more than 60 countries worldwide.
When it comes to choosing a cleanser, the rule of thumb is the less aggressive the better. Ideally, a good cleanser should be: – Soap free – Non-alkaline (pH6.3-6.5) – Fragrance-free – Non-comedogenic (won’t block pores) – Non-irritating – Lanolin-free – Non-drying
Gentle Skin Cleanser
This cleanser from Cetaphil: – Gently cleanses without compromising skin barrier
– Is soap-free with a unique, low lathering formulation – pH 6.5 (non-alkaline) – Fragrance-free and lanolin-free – Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
– Formulated not only for sensitive and diseased skin but for everyday use
– Can be used with or without water
– Softens and smoothens skin by helping to retain natural lipid film on skin
Why cleanse with Cetaphil
Cetaphil Lotion and Bar are gentle and do not remove the protective lipids from the skin as soaps often do.
It is also gentle, with a pH close to that of normal skin (pH 6.5), and does not cause irritation.
Cetaphil is dependable when an effective cleanser is needed, such as for atopic dermatitis, diaper rashes, eczematous dermatitis and such.
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser has demonstrated the lowest irritation among other cleansers and is clinically proven to be mild.
It is also mild enough to cleanse without water.
Ultra Hydrating Lotion
Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion is a unique combination of five ingredients that protect dry skin:
– Sodium PCA is a non-irritating humectant that enhances the skin’s ability to attract and hold moisture.
– Panthenol converts to pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) to attract water.
– Shea butter is a natural emollient that helps replenish lipids.
– Cyclopentasiloxane is an emollient that softens and soothes the skin.
– Dimethiconol is an emollient that softens and soothes the skin.
This is a non-greasy formula for use on both the face and full body that is non-irritating, noncomedogenic and fragrance-free.
It has been clinically proven to hydrate and provide 24 hours longlasting moisturisation for very dry skin.
A study has been carried out to assess its hydration efficacy over 24 hours.
It was carried out as a single centre, dermatologist-blind, randomised, intra-individual comparison study.
Results indicated that hydration rate of Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion was significantly greater than its competitors (P<0.05) and non-treated zone (P<0.0001) during the entire study period (up to 24 hours after application).
For details, look out for the advertisement in this StarSpecial.
Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion has enhanced moisturising properties thanks to its unique combination of ingredients.