Revitalise your beauty
It is everyone’s greatest dream to look young and beautiful for as long as possible without having to worry about ageing.
to help you look your best, you need to care for it from the inside where traditional creams and lotions cannot reach and fulfil.
A modern lifestyle means your skin needs extra support. Women, especially, want to have youthful, healthy skin throughout their life.
In order to minimise the negativity of ageing, some basic tips on how to maintain youth and beauty must be adhered to, long before the ageing process can take place.
Youthfulness begins from within
You do not have to look aged any more due to prolonged environmental assault on your cells. this leads to a slow degeneration of body and skin cells.
Sun, UV light, dietary habits, stress, insufficient sleep, smoking, alcohol, pollution and other factors would accelerate the ageing process. As we age, our skin would undergo some dramatic changes:
1. thinning of the epidermis and degeneration of our elastin fibres leading to sagging skin and wrinkles.
2. Diminished oil gland secretion resulting in dry and flaky skin.
the rich and famous are known to go for placenta injections in Switzerland to maintain their youthful look and improve their quality of life.
these placenta injections have dramatic effects but they cost about US$20,000 (RM66,030) and the effects wear off after two years.
Now, the sheep placenta extracts are available to you right here, at a most affordable price and in the comfort of your home.
You can now enjoy life, free from cruel ageing symptoms, diseases, weaknesses or physical limitations with this extraordinary beauty and nutritional supplement.
You can now have clearer and firmer skin, and look younger and healthier. Be young again, full of energy and vitality with the newly launched CellLabs Sheep Placenta Plus with Grape Seed Oil Plus.
CellLabs Sheep Placenta with Grape Seed Oil Plus
Each softgel contains 300mg of sheep placenta cells extracted from 15,000mg of fresh sheep placenta, giving it a 50:1 purity ratio of active high-grade bio-active matter.
the CellLabs Sheep Placenta with Grape Seed Oil Plus provides sheep placenta plus three other antioxidants; Grape Seed Oil + Astaxanthin 3.5% + Lycopene 6% in a single daily supplement that works in synergy to slow down the signs of ageing from within.
this formula also helps to neutralise free radical damage, promotes quicker cell repair, shuts down your sick cells and ultimately extends the lifespan of your healthy cells.
the benefits of these ingredients include:
– Stimulating revitalisation of aged, tired and unhealthy cells in our bodies.
– Improving physical vitality and energy.
– Provides three-in-one antioxidant protection.
– Smooth and radiant texture.
What makes astaxanthin special?
there are many properties that make this carotenoid unique. Here are the main differences:
– Astaxanthin is a carotenoid antioxidant when it comes to free radical scavenging.
– Astaxanthin is beneficial at “singlet oxygen quenching”, which is a particular type of oxidation. the damaging effects of sunlight and various organic materials are caused by this less stable form of oxygen.
– Astaxanthin is soluble in lipids, so it incorporates into cell membranes.
– It is a UVB absorber and reduces DNA damage. – It is a natural antioxidant. And how about some additional great news on astaxanthin? It is safe and non-toxic.
What makes Lyc-O-Mato beneficial?
Lyc-O-Mato is an all-natural extract of red, ripe tomatoes.
It is valued as a dietary supplement and functional food ingredient because it provides a full complement of tomato carotenoids and other antioxidants to benefit health.
At one time, it was presumed that the health benefits of tomato were due to the activity of the lycopene. today, when it comes to bio-efficacy, scientists are telling a different story; the secret of the tomato does not lie with the lycopene alone.
the synergy of the natural tomato lycopene, phytoene, phytofluene, beta-carotene, phytosterols and vitamin E result in enhanced activity. this means greater health benefits. Research has found that these natural substances support our health.
Lycopene production is closely supervised from the field to the finished product ensuring a high-quality product.
the tomatoes used in CellLabs Sheep Placenta with Grape Seed Oil Plus are a high-lycopene variety from plants that are grown in Israel without any genetic modification.
the tomatoes are extracted in accordance with a patented process that successfully blends technology and tradition, retaining the innate balance and synergy of all the naturally occurring phytonutrients.
A multi-disciplinary team of agricultural scientists, food technologists, processing and production engineers was involved in the development of the lycopene manufacturing process, and the Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP’s) employed are approved by the Ministry of Health.
If you want to slow down the ageing process and maintain your youthful look, then CellLabs Sheep Placenta with Grape Seed Oil is the right choice for you at an affordable price of only RM199 for the 30s packing.
Just one softgel daily will help revitalise and regenerate your cells to their full potential in the short time, providing you with the energy and vitality that you need to stay ahead in life.
Why choose CellLabs?
– CellLabs’ products undergo ongoing stability tests with the aim of ensuring continuous standard of quality.
For example, CellLabs is among the first health care companies to perform Acute toxicity on its own products, fulfilling its promise for safe and quality products.
– the products’ ingredients give an optimum dose for optimum results.
– CellLabs is one of the major leading health care companies in Malaysia, with a strong international presence in Singapore, Indonesia, thailand, Brunei, Hong Kong and China.
Available at Caring, Guardian, Hong Kong Sasa, Watsons and all leading pharmacies at an introductory price of RM199.
For more details, call the customer careline at 1800 220 822 (9am to 6pm) on weekdays.
this article is contributed by Cellgen Lifesciences (M) Sdn Bhd.