Passion fruit quencher
saucepan. Bring to a gentle boil over medium-low heat until sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
3) Scoop seeds and pulp from the passion fruit into a bowl and add orange and grapefruit juice. Chill in the refrigerator.
4) Pour the juice into four glasses, add syrup to taste and a handful of ice cubes.
Top up with sparkling water and serve at once. Source: www.kuali.com
– 400g medium large prawns – 1 onion, finely sliced
– 1 tomato, cut into wedges – Juice of half a lemon
– 2 tbsp plain yoghurt – 100ml evaporated milk
– 3-4 tbsp cooking oil
Spices (A) - to be blended – 1cm galangal
– 3 cloves garlic