Specialised programmes at UniKL
UNIVERSITI Kuala Lumpur (UniKL) is Malaysia’s leading technical university.
It aims to provide graduates with the knowledge, skills and attitude required to excel in a globalised and knowledge-based economy.
The university’s vision is to become the leading Entrepreneurial Technical University by 2020 through achieving excellence in research, education, training, entrepreneurship, consultancy and community services.
UniKL’s research activities are focused on developing new technologies and products to support techno-entrepreneurship ventures among researchers, graduates and industrial partners.
It also partners with many local and international universities and research institutions to bring research knowledge into successful application and commercialisation.
UniKL offers a range of courses to unleash students’ talents and potential.
As a student of UniKL, you will experience first-hand its commitment to high-quality teaching, research and extra-curriculum activities.
Its integrated education curriculum comprises four major components, namely technical, social, learning and entrepreneurship.
This equips UniKL graduates with the knowledge, skills and attitude required for them to play major roles in and contribute to a knowledge-based economy.
Its branch campuses and institutes, which are located nationwide, offer programmes in the following areas of specialisation:
• Aircraft Maintenance Technology
• Marine Engineering Technology
• Chemical and Bioengineering Technology
• Electrical, Electronics, Medical Electronics and Telecommunication Technology
• Automotive Components and System Technology
• Design, Manufacturing and Engineering Business Management
• Industrial Maintenance Technology
• Information Technology, Multimedia Technology and Business Technology
• Medical and Allied Health Sciences
• Medical Science Technology
• Quality Engineering and Industrial Logistics
• Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Marketing and Islamic Finance
■ For more information, call 03-2175 4000/ 1800 888 177 or log on to www.admission.unikl.edu.my.
UniKL aims to provide graduates with the knowledge, skills and attitude required to excel in a globalised and knowledge-based economy.
ICOM students work closely together, aspiring and helping each other to achieve their dreams.