BR-V breaches sales target
HONDA Malaysia’s BR-V has recorded impressive sales of close to 11,000 units within six months of its launch, exceeding its annual sales target of 10,000 units.
The full 7-seater crossover with the body of a ‘SUV’ and the space of a ‘MPV’ has enabled Honda Malaysia to penetrate into a new market as the BR-V offers a stylish yet practical alternative priced below RM100,000.
Honda Malaysia has set a new sales target of 15,000 units, a 50% increase from the initial target for the BR-V for the rest of the year.
Based on this record, the V variant leads the number of sales at 80% while the remaining 20% sales come from the E Variant.
The class-topping features of the BR-V such as biggest trunk space, highest engine output and highest ground clearance has been well received by urban and sub-urban customers.