Peanut butter cookies recipe
THIS is an easy peanut butter cookie recipe you can follow, or get Mummy or Daddy or an adult to help you. They are gluten-free too, so you can share them with just about anyone.
200g peanut butter (crunchy or smooth) 175g caster sugar
¼ tsp fine table salt
1 large egg
1. Heat oven to 180°C and line two large baking trays with baking parchment.
2. Put the peanut butter, sugar and salt in a bowl. Mix with a wooden spoon.
3. Add egg and mix again until it forms a dough.
4. Shape them into rounds, like cherry tomatoes.
5. Place them, well-spaced, on trays.
6. Flatten the dough with the back of a fork.
7. Bake for 12 minutes, until golden around the edges.
8. Take them out of the oven and let them cool completely.
9. Store in a cookie jar. It can last up to three days.
The peanut cookies dough being prepared for the oven.