CONNECTCOUNTY SETS UP SUBSIDIARY IN CHINA
PETALING JAYA: ConnectCounty Holdings Bhd has incorporated a new majority-owned subsidiary in China named Rapid Conn (Shen Zhen) Plastic Resins Technology Co., Ltd. (RCR) to manufacture and sell Thermoplastic Elastomer materials. In a filing with Bursa Malaysia yesterday, the company said it was notified by its wholly owned subsidiary Rapid Conn (Shen Zhen) Co., Ltd. (RCC) of the incorporation of RCR on Sept 23, 2016. RCC holds 80% of the shares in RCR while the remaining 20% is held by Luo FangMing. RCR has not commenced business since its incorporation but it is to engage in production, manufacturing, value-added processing, sale and after-sales services of Thermoplastic Elastomers materials which will serve to supplement RCC’s current business model.