The Sun (Malaysia) - - EDUCATION FOCUS -

For cer­tain cour­ses, in­clud­ing Medicine and Vet­eri­nary Science, you may be re­quired to sit en­trance ex­am­i­na­tions such as the BMAT (Bio­Med­i­cal Ad­mis­sions Test) or UKCAT (UK Clin­i­cal Ap­ti­tude Test).

If you are hop­ing to study Law, some uni­ver­si­ties will also re­quire you to sit the Law Na­tional As­sess­ment Test (LNAT).

Mean­while, the Think­ing Skills As­sess­ment (TSA) is used for a num­ber of cour­ses of­fered by the Univer­sity of Ox­ford and the Univer­sity of Cam­bridge, such as Phi­los­o­phy, Pol­i­tics and Eco­nomics (PPE), En­gi­neer­ing, Psy­chol­ogy and others.

For Math­e­mat­ics and some Lit­er­a­ture cour­ses, you may be re­quired to sit the Sixth Term Ex­am­i­na­tion Pa­per (STEP) and English Lit­er­a­ture Ad­mis­sions Test (ELAT).

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Malaysia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.